Fuji Guys – FUJIFILM X Raw Studio – Walkthrough at Fuji Guys youtube
FUJIFILM ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF NEW FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO CONVERSION SYSTEM
New Firmware Updates for GFX and X Series Cameras available now
Valhalla, N.Y., November 29, 2017 – Fujifilm North America Corporation today announced the launch of FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO, a new conversion software that allows photographers to quickly and easily convert RAW files while maintaining outstanding image quality.
Also available today are Firmware updates for the FUJIFILM X-T2 and X-T20 X Series cameras, and the FUJIFILM GFX 50S.
Firmware Update for X RAW STUDIO compatibility – download links here
FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO enables users to convert RAW files with ease, offering exceptionally fast conversions. Due to the size of RAW files, photographers can often find batch conversion extremely time consuming. X RAW STUDIO utilizes the connected camera’s X-Processor Pro high-speed image processing engine, allowing for quick and effective conversion without compromising on image quality. Compatible with both Mac and PC systems, the new X RAW STUDIO enables batch conversion of a selection of images. Users can store conversion settings or copy settings between images, and variable image processing conditions can be adjusted in the same way as in-camera RAW conversion.
Fujifilm X RAW STUDIO Key Features:
- Supports single or batch conversion for RAW images through a Mac or PC system.
- Image processing settings can be adjusted like the in-camera RAW conversion.
- All conversion parameters available through in-camera RAW conversion are adjustable, enabling photographers to monitor results in a preview window when changing settings.
- Displays before and after images side-by-side for easy comparison while changing adjusting settings.
- Enables users to save, load, or copy conversion profiles onto another RAW image.
Availability & Pricing
FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO for Mac is available now, and is set to launch for Windows in February 2018. X RAW STUDIO is available to users at no cost.