Fringer has released firmware 1.50 for Fringer NF-FX adapter.
Fringer NF-FX Adatper: Version 1.50
- Bug fixed: When the camera is set to MF mode, if AF-ON button is pressed for instant auto focus, even the focus indicator (the green square) is displayed on the screen, it may actually be out of focus.
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
– AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
– AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G
– TAMRON SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F016 (Lens firmware V4) *
– TAMRON SP 35mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F012 (Lens firmware V3) *
– TAMRON SP 45mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F013 (Lens firmware V3) *
*Note: Similar to Nikon FTZ, these lenses require the latest firmware to be supported. For F016 you may use Tamron Tap-in Console to update it. For F012 and F013, if the original firmware version is V2, you may use Tap-in Console. But if it is V1, you need to deliver it to Tamron service to do the update. Please ask the relevant department of Tamron for more details.
Please visit the official website to download the firmware and its release notes. Follow the instructions in the release notes or user’s manual to update your adapter.