We had no doubt the 60mm macro lens was the best of the first three X lenses launched back in January along the X PRO 1. Lenstip published the full review and said: “Out of three lenses, launched along the Fujifilm X-Pro1, the 2.4/60 model has the best pros to cons ratio“.Here is the pro and cosn list:
- solid and high quality casing,
- very good resolution in the frame centre,
- good resolution on the edge of the frame,
- excellent correction of chromatic aberration,
- slight spherical aberration,
- good coma correction,
- negligible astigmatism,
- moderate vignetting,
- good transmission.
- noticeable distortion,
- unreliable autofocus,
- work against bright light could have been better.