REMINDER: This is the LAST DAY to stack the Fuji X-superdeal with the 4% reward at AmazonUS and BHphoto. The deals will be valid through June 29 without the 4% reward. Check the superdeals at AmazonUS here (price drop + 4%reward), BHphoto here (price drops + 4% reward), Adorama here (price drops + lots of accessories), DigitalRev and pictureline here.
_ _ _
And now I hope you enjoy this travel around the world with the X-series.
- Matt: “This was my second visit to Calcutta and I shot exclusively with the X-Pro1. I processed the Fujifilm RAW .RAF files in Lightroom and then put the “HDRish,” grunge effect using onOne Perfect Effects 4.” thedigitaltrekker
- Adam: “Some street photography with the Xpro1 Incase you’d like to check it out” Checked, liked, shared :). Stop by this blog and see Adams beautiful shots taken in Vietnam here.
- Afton: “Dear Patrick, I recently arrived back from Seoul, South Korea, where I photographed throughout the country exclusively with the Fujifilm X-Pro1. I welcome you to please view my new work from my trip to Seoul that I posted on my blog. Please feel free to post as an example of what Fujifilm X-Trans can accomplish. I’d also be more than happy to share my experience shooting with the system. The colors, the details captured by the X-Trans, the shooting experience and handling of the X-Pro1 has confirmed with me that the Fuji X system will remain my professional photographic tool going forth. The latest of my work with the X-Pro1 can be found on my blog at www.aftonalmaraz.tumblr.com. All the best, Afton”
- Umit: “Hi Patrick, I live in Istanbul and I love this city. And now I take photos of its with my Fuji X100S. My blog address:
http://discoveristanbulwithx100s.com/ Do you share my tumblr on your website? Of course if you like my photos…
Thanks for fujirumors.com”
- Stefan: “Hi Patrick, in case you’re interested, I took my new X100S to my first trip to Albania and took a few shots, some of which can be seen here: I really fell in love with that little camera in the meantime, it’s a great tool that puts the fun back to photography – something I missed shooting my Nikon DSLR. cheers”