Fringer has just released version 2.4 or their EF/FX smart adapters, optimized for Fujifilm X-T3.
Full Release Notes
Fujifilm X-T3 got much improved AF performance. I found it’s so far the best X camera that can use adapted EF mount lenses. Now all its full sensor covered PDAF points are supported. And as the low light AF capability has been improved to -3EV, AF successful rate got greatly improved. Meanwhile, WIDE/TRACKING mode and FACE/EYE focus are all works much better. Please watch this demo video.
The improvements of V2.40 firmware includes
- For Fujifilm X-T3 (and all coming cameras with X-Trans IV CMOS), we have optimized PDAF performance of all the lenses (on the tested and optimized lens list). Now you can leverage its full sensor coverage PDAF focus points and get improved AF performance.
- Added following lenses to the tested and optimized lens list:
- Tamron SP 70-200/2.8 Di VC USD G2
- Sigma 70-200/2.8 EX DG HSM OS
- Sigma 70-200/2.8 EX DG HSM OS + EF 1.4X II
- Sigma 70-200/2.8 EX DG HSM OS + EF 2X II
- Tokina ATX 11-16/2.8 PRO DX (I & II)
- Tokina ATX 11-20/2.8 PRO DX
Please visit Fringer website to download the new firmware and its release notes.
Fringer EF-FX Pro is open for pre-order now. You may place your order here. The next batch will begin to be shipped before September 28.
Fujifilm X-T3: BHphoto, AmazonUS, Adorama, Focuscamera
News, Rumors and Community
Fujifilm X-T facebook group / Fujifilm X-T facebook page
Join FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed and Twitter