Skylum has released Luminar 4.2.
The update includes the following features and improvements:
- NEW AI Augmented Sky
- NEW Enhancements to portrait tools
You can read all details in the press release below. You can get your copy here.
The update is free for all current Luminar 4 users. Others can save $10 if you use code “FUJI” at checkout.
Skylum has just launched a Black Friday offer on Luminar 4, which will expire on December 2.
Skylum is offering 3 bundles:
- Bundle #1 (US$79) – Luminar 4 + 2 bonuses of your choice
- Bundle #2 (US$99) – Luminar 4 + 5 bonuses of your choice
- Bundle #3 (US$129) – Luminar 4 + All bonuses
List of bonuses:
- PDF Expert – $80 value
- 2 Look Packs (Skylum) with free presets – US$50 value
- Rocky Nook free book of your choice – US$44.99 value
- Clipchamp 3-month subscription to the Create account – US$30 value
- Xpozer discount – US$75 value
- ViewBug 1-year Pro plan – US$118 value
- Envira Gallery Basic plan + 30% off other plans – US$29 value + up to US$90 discount
Check out the dedicated Luminar Black Friday page here.
Luminar 4 will be released on November 18.
These are the last few hours to upgrade to the new Luminar 4 with pre-order discount.
Until November 17 you pay:
- New Purchases – pay $79
- Upgrades – pay $69
Pre-orders include a bonus one-year plan to SmugMug for new SmugMug accounts only (worth US$180).
BH Photo Exclusive: Luminar 4 for $59 ( ) – use code ODPHOTO at checkout.
I will be one of those, who in not so distant future will leave Lightroom forever, and use only one of the below mentioned RAW converters.
Now, I doubt I could influence your decision at all, but anyway I decided not to tell you here, which RAW converter I am going for, in the illusion of what I would say could influence the vote down below :).
So now I want to hear from you guys, if you consider to leave Lightroom forever, which one would be the RAW converter of your choice?
- Capture One Pro 12 (ENDING SOON: save 50% until August 31)
- Luminar 4 pre-orders with huge discount (includes sky replacement and automatic selective clarity feature)
- ON1 Photo RAW
- Iridient Developer
- other options
Vote down below… I did already.
- Follow FujiRumors: Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- New Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX