- Smallest INSTAX product available on the market
- You can take a photo while looking at the LCD screen and save it on the camera memory or on your micro SD card
- You can select a photo from your photo library and print it using the INSTAX print feature
- You can edit your photos by using 10 frames and 6 filters
- You can save your photo with the recorded sound
- Equipped with front mirror for easy taking of selfies
The Instax market is Fuji’s goldmine. Instax products are all over the very top positions of the AmazonUS best selling overall photo ranking.
INSTAX SP-WIDE PRINTER PLEASE FUJI!
GUEST POST FEATURE
Write Your Articles Directly On FujiRumors!
The Top Ten things to Know about Fujifilm Instax Film by Robert Hamm
A few months ago, my brother came to visit. It was a special time because I had not seen him in so long. He was also brought his three boys. Adding my two “little men” and myself to the party, our total soon grew to seven. Boy, were we rolling deep!
Humor aside, I wanted something special to document the occasion. Going out on a limb, I chose to photograph most his trip on the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 as well as Instax Mini film. I had to buy the system since I didn’t own the camera or the film. Thank goodness for price matchinI.
I did not know how capable the film and camera would turn out to be. After over 800 images, and a lot of research, here are the TOP Ten things I have learned:
#1: What Is Instax?
Fujifilm describes their Instax film as “…an ISO 800 credit-card-size integral daylight color film designed for use with Fujifilm Instax mini cameras. This glossy film yields superb results under both daylight and electronic flash conditions. Though small, its improved picture quality and greater ease of use make it ideal for snapshots and portraits. Furthermore, it’s easy to-file-and-carry size makes it an excellent choice for documentary or archival purposes, as well as a wide variety of other applications.”