The Fujifilm X-T4 countdown is running
Here is his list:
- X-T4 with IBIS
- fully articulating flippy…essentially a Panasonic S1H
- expect a T4 about 1/3 of an inch thicker, and about 5-6oz heavier
- On a good note expect 6k60 and 10bit internal
- anamorphic ratio
- release end of 2020
- X-H line most likely canceled
I tell you, it’s hard to get all rumors right all the time, especially long term rumors. Sometimes you follow the right hint, but the devil is in the details.
And today, we have to correct such a detail.
According to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm X-T4 will not have the Panasonic S1H flippy screen, but it will use the same mechanism of the Fujifilm X-T200 and Fujifilm X-A7. You can see the difference between the two screens in this article, where you can also vote on which tilt screen design you prefer.
And since J. list has spread like fire on the internet, today on FujiRumors we would like to bring some order in the chaos.
Hence, here is what our sources can confirm, what they say is wrong, and what none of our sources could confirm until now.
- X-T4 with IBIS – CORRECT however, this comes unsurprisingly, as Fujifilm repeatedly said they will make IBIS smaller and fit it in smaller cameras
- fully articulating flippy – CORRECT…essentially a Panasonic S1H – WRONG – it will have Fujifilm X-T200 mechanism
- expect a T4 about 1/3 of an inch thicker, and about 5-6oz heavier – UNCONFIRMED
- On a good note expect 6k60 and 10bit internal – WRONG – read this rumor
- anamorphic ratio – UNCONFIRMED
- release end of 2020 – WRONG – you can see date and time of Fujifilm X-T4 announcement in this article
- X-H line most likely canceled – WRONG (according to our sources and Fujifilm Japan manager statement)
I can assure you, that what FujiRumors says in regard to Fujifilm X-T4 (and all other rumors), is 100% accurate.
Please stay tuned… more big are rumors coming ;).