Half a year of rumors is over, and it was probably the most successful we ever had on FujiRumors.
With a total amount of 44 rumors shared, we are currently sharing more rumors than ever in the years before.
The Fujifilm X-T4 was without a doubt the big one in 2020, and I frankly can’t remember if FR ever leaked so much about one single camera, as we did with the Fujifilm X-T4.
At this point BIG thanks to all our sources, for helping me to keep the Fuji X community on fire. Being a Fuji X/GFX shooter is just more fun, if every now and then we get something hot to talk about… ;).
Sharing rumors is one thing, sharing accurate rumors is another. And since we don’t want you to believe in fake rumors like the death of Fujifilm X-H2 or fake X-T3 firmware leak 4.00, we try to honor the time you decide to spend reading FujiRumors by delivering dry and verified rumors.
Did it work out well so far in 2020?
Let’s check it:
- 497 blog post published so far in 181 days (about 3 blog posts a day)
- 44 rumors shared in 181 days (2020)
- 9 rumors still to be verified and 2 rumors not in ranking (details below)
- 32 correct rumors out of 33 verifiable rumors
- 1 wrong rumor out of 33 verifiable rumors
- 97% correct rumors