2021 was a definitely a GFX year, mainly thanks to the launch of the Fujifilm GFX100S and the Fujifilm GFX50SII. So let’s give this wonderful system a dedicated and major roundup.
GFX100S and GFX50SII
Other GFX cameraas and Lenses
- williamchua – GFX100 + GF 250 mm f4 + 1.4xTC fantastic combination
- williamchua – Dance Photography workshop with GFX 100
- keithwee – Revisiting the Fujifilm GFX100 in 2021 and my beliefs on what makes a trustworthy reviewer
- roycruz – The Everyday Medium Format Companion – Fujinon GF 50mm f/3.5 Review 2021
- photoreview – Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR lens
- newsshooter – Large format cinematography in a small package: Tokina Vista lenses on Fujifilm GFX100
- blog.kasson – Copying watercolors with the GFX 100
TT Artisan 11mm Fisheye on the GFX100s
by FR-reader Neil
I have attached some images taken with the TT Artisan 11mm Fisheye on the GFX100s so that people can see what to expect. Images are reduced to 2048 pixels on the long side for ease of email. (full size can be sent by WeTransfer if required.)
- Image 1. Straight Out Of Camera converted to jpeg – No Editing. You can see the dark corners and blue fringing in the top corners.
- Image 2. Edited in Capture One Pro 21. Lens Correction >Distortion set to Maximum sorts out the corners but keeps the Barrel Distortion look.
- Image 3. Affinity Photo – Lens Distortion (Go Pro Hero 3-Black) applied and it gives a good rectilinear fisheye look. (Thanks YouTuber for the Go Pro settings for this lens body combination.)
The rest of the Blacksmith in action shots using the 30mm and 45-100 are better looking images, these are to show the different stages of editing you can get with the TT Fisheye. It is a cheap, well built lens that is up there with the top brand names for image quality (but all Manual – no electronics.)
The GFX Community
Follow FujiRumors: Facebook, Flipboard, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube and Twitter
GFX System Related Videos (GFX50SII Included)