February was an extremely busy month.
With 108 articles published in 29 days, you might have missed some here and there, so here are the top articles shared in February.
- LEAKED Fujifilm X-T4 Full Size Images Front and Back
- See the Controverisal Fujifilm X100V Promo Video Removed by Fujifilm
- Sigma CEO: “Our Mission is to Support as Many Systems as Possible, But Fujifilm X Mount….”
- Fujifilm X100V Leaked Image Shows New 23mm f/2 MK II Lens
- Fujifilm X-T4 vs X-T3 vs X-H1 – The Ultimate Specs Comparison Sheet
- Fujifilm X-T4 Press Release Leaked
- New Sony APS-C 43 Megapxiel 8K Stacked BSI Sensor, for Fujifilm X-H2?
- Fujifilm to Release 3 New X Mount lenses within 2020 (in addition to XF50mmF1)
- New Firmware Updates for Fujifilm X-T2, X-Pro1, X-A7, X-E1 and Fujinon XF8-16mm f/2.8
- Fujifilm X-T3 Firmware Update in Spring/Summer will Bring “a Significant Number” of Fujifilm X-T4 features to X-T3
On the 11th position, but worth the mention here, is the Fujifilm X Summit live stream article.
I hope you had a good time in February.
And I have the feeling that March could be exciting, too, because we might have to talk about some important decisions Fujifilm is making.
Then make sure to follow FujiRumors, as it’s the only place, where you will read about it.