Where is the pop-up flash? What are those thin rings under the big dials for? ISO dial or DRIVE Dial? Well, here are some first instructions on how to use the Fujifilm X-T10 ;)
– There is a pop-up flash. Do you see the trapezoid framed in red? That’s the part that pops-out when you enable flash.
– You enable the flash with a switch under the Drive Dial.
– There is a switch to enable Full Auto (scene recognition mode) under the Shutter Dial.
– Drive Dial (enable CH, CL, BKT, Panorama…)
– Two different kit options: X-T10 with XC 16-50 or XF 18-55.