FujiRumors X Mas Giveaway
I hurried, I searched, I bought, and I had a little gift for everybody I love under my Christmas tree. Everybody, except for the wonderful community here on FujiRumors!
I thought about it, but it turned out to be a bit complicated to buy a present for all of you.
Hence, apart from promising you that I will give my best to deliver you 100% free, fast and fantastic breaking rumors and news also in 2019, I thought that at least one of you should get something.
So today I launch the FujiRumors BHphoto $100 Gift Card giveaway. Rules and details down below.
I grab this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and send a virtual hug to every single one of you reading these lines. And snap some nice pictures of this special day :).
- You earn entry points if
1) you visit us on facebook
2) you follow us on Twitter
3) you tweet about the giveaway (you can do this option once each day)
- Enter the contest by using the giveaway box above or the direct link here
- The prize is one (1) $100 BHphoto gift card
- Since BHphoto ships internationally, the contest is open to all those countries, where BHphoto ships items and where giveaways of this kind are legally allowed. Check the updated list of countries where BHphoto ships. Also please note that some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. BHphoto will send you an on-screen notice if you attempt to put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which BHphoto cannot send to you. Full terms and conditions here.
- The last day you can join the contest is December 31
- The winner will be contacted by fujirumor@ within the first week of January and you will receive an email with the BHphoto gift card code
Support Free Education
So, how much are $5 for us. Or maybe even $10 or $20? Probably not that much.
But for KNGO, the NGO that we support here on FujiRumors, even $5 can make the difference!
Hence, if you feel like you can get rid of a few bucks for a good cause, please consider donating it to our KNGO friends in Cambodia.
They help hundreds of the poorest kids to get access to free education. I have been there, I saw them working, and I guarantee it is money well spent!
Thanks to everyboy, who considers to donate a few dollars.