Topaz launched a major update for Video Enhance AI. And til November 16 you save $130 using our checkout code “FUJIRUMOR”.
Video Enhance AI v2.6 now has faster, improved AI Models and comes with native Apple M1 support. Upscale and enhance any video clip better than ever, in record time. A detailed overview can be read in this blog post.
Down below the list of main features and video demos:
- Native Apple M1 silicon support – Experience a 20-30% performance boost compared to the previous version that required Rosetta emulation.
- New Chronos Fast AI model – Built for high-resolution video clips with fast motion, delivering 2-3x faster performance than the current Chronos v2 AI model.
- New Proteus, Artemis, and Dione AI models – Optimized to be about 30% faster on Windows computers while providing improved quality compared to previous models. Refinements to these AI models also increase video quality compared to previous versions.
- Lots of usability improvements and bug fixes – We’ve made many improvements to our AI engine for improved speed and stability across a wider range of hardware, as well as including several helpful usability improvements.
You can use our checkout code “FUJIRUMOR” to get an additional 15% discount on all TOPAZ products (Click here). Here is the list of products and bundles:
- 15% extra discount on Mask AI
- 15% extra discount on Adjust AI
- 15% extra discount on DeNoise AI
- 15% extra discount on Video Enhance AI
- 15% extra discount on Sharpen AI
- 15% extra discount on Gigapixel AI
- 15% extra discount on JPEG to RAW
- 15% extra discount on Utility Bundle
- 15% extra discount on Creator Bundle
- 15% extra discount on Topaz Studio 2