Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an
Once or twice a year, we like to share a little curiosity roundup, looking at famous people who shoot Fujifilm or to look at ads or movies where Fujifilm cameras pop up.
- official images of JOKER movie have been taken with Fujifilm gear
- Beyoncé shoots Fujifilm
- French Presidential candidate stops interview and asks Photojournalist “is this the Fujifilm X-T2?”
- National Geographic and Hollywood love Fujifilm
- and more
Today we have a few additions, starting with the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, who also shoots Fujifilm, more precisely a nice silver vintage Fujifilm X-T3, as you can see on instagram here. She joins other royals like the King of Sweden.
But maybe we guys should start a gofundme campaign to buy her a new sync conncetion cover ;)
And since we talk curiosities….
The Leica Store in Germany filmed their Leica Q2 Monochrom presentation with a Fujifilm camera (see video below).
More tidbits below.
FR-reader Florian was commissioned by the Diocese of Vienna to document the memorial service that took place at St. Stephan’s Cathedral after the horrible terror attacks. He photographed the whole event with his X-T3, X-T2 and his 16mm f1.4, 66mm f1.2 and 50-140mm f2.8. You can read the article and see the images at erzdioezese-wien. The story and the images were used also by one of Austria’s largest newspapers called Krone. You can see it at Krone.at here. The photoes were edited in Lightroom with some adjustments applied and Provia-profile used
Pep Aguareles published on a stamp with his X-E1 – via wopa-plus
Skillshare uses a Fujifilm camera in their ads
Toyota Gazoo Racing put out a video of their upcoming road legal super car. On that video there’s one second showing a photographer shooting with what I believe is Fujifilm XF 100-400mm. So I guess Fuji is now enough good for shooting racing cars running around the circuit :). It is here:
Netflix korean drama “Record of Youth” features the Fuji X100 in the promotional poster and in the Netflix app
Markus Klinko belongs to the most prominent Fujifilm X and GFX shooters, and he continues to get international recogonitions and coverage, for example at shooting-mag.jp. Well done Markus, keep on rocking your Fuji gear and your stunning work all over the globe!
youtube – A Fuji camera and XF zoom lens were featured in an ad for Lucid Air
- fujirumors – French Presidential Candidate Stops Interview and Asks “Is This the Fujifilm X-T2?”…. and He Ends Up Photographing the Journalist!
- fujirumors – No Joke: Official JOKER Movie Images taken With Fujifilm X Series Gear ;)
- fujirumors – Hollywoods’ Dunkirk Movie Official Photos Taken with Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 18-135!
- fujirumors – CELEBRITY & CURIOSITY: X-shooter Beyoncé (X100S), Jane Goodall (X20) and Ara Güler (X-T1)
- fujirumors – Ron Howard Shoots New Star Wars Movie… and Fujifilm X100F :)
- fujirumors – FUJIFILM ROYAL: Long Live King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden and Fujifilm X Shooter
- fujirumors – National Geographic Photographers Shoot Fujifilm GFX 50S :: Hollywood Loves Fujifilm :: Famous Fujifilm X Shooters & More
- fujirumors – Magnum Photographer David Hurn Shoots Fujifilm X: “Photography has Just Two Controls: Where You Stand and When you Press the Button”
- fujirumors – Fuji X for Photojournalism: Martin Shkreli at the Congress “Captured” by 2 Fujis (via New York Times)
- fujirumors – Fujifilm X100F at George Bush Funeral, X-Pro2 at Angela Merkel Press Event, Fujifilm X in Ads and Cinema and More
- fujirumors – Pete Souza, Obama’s White House Photographer, Uses Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF23mmF1.4
- fujirumors – Fujifilm Goes Hollywood :: Fuji X-Pro1 used in Movie “The Neon Demon” by Nicolas Winding Refn – NSFW
- fujirumors – The “old” (and cheap) Fujifilm X-Pro1 Snaps the Wall Street Journal Front Page image!
- fujirumors – The X-VIRUS is spreading: Rock Star Brandon Boyd (Incubus) takes Selfie with his X-PRO1!