Sony vs Fujifilm
Manny Oritz (former Sony ambassador, who left the program to focus on his youtube channel and to be able to cover more products) tested his first Fujifilm camera, the Fujifilm X-T3 and he has lots of great things to say about it.
- Very responsive
- Great weather sealing
- beautiful color science, much better than Sony A6500
- XF56mmF1.2 is a fantastic lens
- Lightroom RAW processing not optimal [FR-NOTE: after his video, Adobe just offered a solution with the “enhanced detail” feature.]
- Eye-AF is good but it’s better on Sony [FR-NOTE: major eye-AF improvement is coming for X-T3 in April].
- Definitely a camera he could add to his current Sony kit
- X-T3 makes you want to go out and shoot
- The Fujifilm X-T3 exceeded his expectations in the field
A fair and objective review… but there is one thing I want to highlight.