Capture One for Fujifilm
Now that Phase One fully supports Fujifilm (and film simulation support already announced to come too), Capture One Pro is quickly finding its way on the computers of many Fujifilm X Shooters (mine included).
One of the Fuji X shooters, who enjoys to Capture One, is Omar (video above). He compares Capture One to Lightroom and Luminar. But there are many more, so high time for a Capture One specific roundup.
Capture One Buying Options and Savings
If you buy Capture One Pro 11 for Fujifilm standalone, the upgrade to the next major Capture One Pro version for Fujifilm standalone will be free.
- Capture One Express for Fujifilm – free
- Capture One Pro 30 days free trial – free
- Capture One Pro for Fujifilm standalone – Save 10% with coupon code “AMBFR”
- Capture One Pro for Fujifilm subscription – Save 5% with coupon code “AMBFR”
- Capture One Pro Universal standalone – Save 10% with coupon code “AMBFR”
- Capture One Pro Universal subscription – Save 5% with coupon code “AMBFR”
- Capture One Pro (universal or for Fujifilm) + Styles Bundle – Save 40% with coupon code “AMBFR”
- mostly.photos: Capture One 11 vs Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 8
- ivanjoshualoh – This video that shows how fast tethering goes with Capture One. “It takes just about 2-3 second to tether to my MacBook“
- thomasfitzgeraldphotography – Capture One Express Fujifilm: A Quick Overview
- adambonn – Capture One Express for Fujifilm: A Basic Guide