Phase One has published a one our free webinar, where you can learn how to easily transition your workflow from Lightroom to Capture One Pro.
Don’t miss the chance to save 50% on Capture One Pro 12 for Fujifilm perpetual license. Use coupon code “ivy50” at checkout to get the deal. This is a limited time deal valid only for Fujifilm or Sony standalone versions.
The webinar video above covers the following aspects:
- [02:30] – Introductions and Webinar Content
- [03:45] – Capture One’s interface compared to Lightroom
- [05:45] – Customisation options
- [08:09] – Making a Catalog and importing images
- [16:00] – Basic tool use
- [18:00] – Cursor tool shortcuts
- [19:20] – Copy / Apply adjustments
- [21:21} – Export to final formats (JPEG, TIFF etc)
- [24:30] – Converting Lightroom Presets
- [27:45] – Emily editing two images
- [54:50] – Image comparison in Capture One to Lightroom
- [57:05] – Importing a Lightroom Catalog to Capture One
- [1:01:02] – Final Q&A
- [1:05:30] – Additional learning resources
Down below videos on how to import a catalogue from Lightroom, how to organize it and editing Fujifilm GFX files in Capture One.
- LIMITED TIME ONLY – Capture One 12 for Fujifilm perpetual license is 50% off – Use code “ivy50” at checkout
Importing a Lightroom Catalog
Organizing your Catalog
In the Webinar down below, Kristina will show her approach to image editing in Capture One and her experience of working with the Fujifilm GFX