Sirui 50mm f/1.8 1.33x
FujiRumors already reported about the imminent arrival of the Sirui 50mm f/1.8 1.33x anamorphic lens coming for Fujifilm X.
Cinema5D is at the IBC show in Amsterdam and had the possibility to look closely at it.
In fact, the youtube video above was filmed with Sirui 50mm f/1.8 mounted on the Fujifilm X-T3.
The Sirui 50mm f/1.8 1.33x is the most affordable anamorphic lens on the market, and here are the main specs, shared by Cinema5D:
- Lens structure: 11 elements in 8 groups
- Aperture blades: 10
- Aperture: f/1.8-f/16
- Sensor coverage: up to APS-C
- Shooting distance: 0.85m to infinity
- Focus method: manual focus only
- Maximum magnification: 1:15.38(V), 1:20.17(H)
- Filter spec: M67 x 0.75
- Rotation angle of the focus ring: 143.6°
- Max. diameter: 68.2mm (2.69″)
- Diameter of the focus ring: 61.7mm (2.43″)
- Total length (without lens caps): approx. 106.6mm (4.2″)
- Weight: approx. 553-562g (1.22-1.24 lbs)
- Lens mount: Sony FE-mount, FUJIFILM X-mount, M4/3 mount
- Available in January 2020
- Price around €700
Don’t forget to: