How Fujifilm Survived the Digital Age
How Fujifilm survived the digital age with an unexpected makeover. See the video at video.toggle: “min 35:00 – “I had announced that we would protect the photograph culture. No matter how small it gets…we might downsize production, but we would keep the culture alive and protect it. The culture of photographs is one that mankind can do without…No matter what we will not get rid of photography.”
- Shooting in the real world with the Fujifilm GFX 50S at gardnercreative: “I can’t recall anything which is quite as creamy and detailed with such a lack of noise at 3200iso.”
- Fujifilm at the CP+. Report by the Polish site optyczne (tranlsation)… and what a queue for the GFX (70 minutes of waiting!)
- FUJIFILM GFX 50S Impressions / X-Series thoughts…more at fujixphotoworkshops
- Night Photography with the GFX at purephotography (SOOC + Crops)
Something to Read for the Weekend? Then Click READ MORE
Fujifilm X-T2 + Other X-series cameras
- How to shoot tethered with Fujifilm X-T2 and Capture One Pro 10 at erohne
- Fuji X-T2 – Balloon Burst at mostly.photos
- X-T2 4K Video: Ahmedabad Flower & Vegetable Market at IndiaHD youtube
- Review: Fujifilm X-T2 at admiringlight
- San Francisco Instameet at Sutro Baths 2/19/2017 (Using Fujifilm X-T2 35mm F1.4) at Xing Liu Youtube
- FujiFilm X-T2 : Review at GdgtCompare.com youtube
- Fuji X-T2 In-depth online class at CreativeLive at creativelive
- Fuji X-T2 amazing Jpegs and rubbish street photography at James A Photography co uk Youtube
- Fuji X-T2 – Wet and Windy London at mostly.photos
- Shooting Nature Portraits with the Fuji Xpro2 (Vlog 47) at Evan 5ps Youtube
- X-Pro2: Taking a Look at the big Firmware Release at adambonn
- Simplicity and the X-Pro1 at photo.stjeanm
- X-T1 Review at robzeiglerphoto
- Fuji X100T – Six Months on at colinnichollsphotography
Lenses / Converters
- REVIEW: Fujifilm MK 18-55 Zoom Lens at nofilmschool
- Fuji XF 23mm f/1.4 R at robzeiglerphoto
- New Fuji Lens and a Warning at thelightweightphotographer
- Now Surfacing: The Long-Awaited Fujinon 18-55mm and 50-135mm Cinema Lenses – E-Mount Now, X-Mount Later at creativityinnovationsuccess
- Vivitar 75 – 205mm f/3.8 zoom with Fuji X-T1 at simonhawketts
- X-Trans: A Deeper Look at the Purple Flare/Grid Artifact at medium
- Sharpening Fujifilm RAW Files Without Worms at exploringexposure
- Comparing Fuji Acros To Olympus Monochrome; How Do They Differ? at thewanderinglensman
The new RoboSHOOTplus has been released and is available now. This product update transforms the capabilities of RoboSHOOT to take advantage of the new Fujifilm X500 flash system and extends it even further.
The key features of RoboSHOOTplus are provided on supported Nikon and EF-X500 compatible speedlights with the GFX, X-Pro2, X-Pro1, X-T2, or X-T1. Of course, other cameras and flashes will enjoy a few new enhancements as well. The most important new features include:
- AutoFP/HSS – Auto High Speed Sync with both TTL and Manual** control.
- In-Camera Flash Group Control – no need for added AC-3 type controller and without additional shutter lag**
- Focus Beam – Sent from your choice of group(s)**
- Flash Group Profiles** – On-Camera Selection and Editing (stores and recalls your favorite group settings)
- Modeling Light – On-camera** or In App**
- Multi-Angle** – With an MX-20 and App, your RX-20s can activate the shutter of additional cameras. See Full User Manual for details.
- Enhanced App** – improved group control, firmware updater, settings, and more.
- External Sensors** – Finally, full support of sensors! (soon to be available for pre-order).
Items marked with ** are RoboSHOOTplus Exclusive and extends what is available via the X500 flash system from Fujifilm. For a complete list of features please see the Feature Comparison Chart.
This upgrade is available at no cost to existing customers for self-installation or a nominal cost if you like to the Serene Automation upgrade service. For new product purchases, the price of the MX-20plus kit will not change, while the MX-15plus kits will incur a slight increase.
Visit the company website or contact email@example.com for further details.
(thanks for sharing, John)
a bit of everything
- An Ethereal Forest Where Japanese Commit Suicide at nationalgeographic
- February Q&A – part 1 at Bert Stephani youtube (GFX talk at 5:18)
- Fujfilm Hybrid Viewfinder Hack // My favorite way to manually focus through the viewfinder at Alexander Grundner youtube
- Mark Coggins X Street Photographer. Check out his work and articles at markcoggins
Metropolight: a photobook by David Gaberle at kickstarter