- PREMIUM OPTICAL DESIGN: 12 circular aperture blades, 8 groups 11 elements lens structure with high quality multi-coated optical glass, ensures low image distortion, excellent image sharpness and contrast. 35mm focal length is equivalent to 52.5mm on APS-C camera. Perfect for portraits shooting with fascinating background blur effect.
- COMPATIBILITY:Compatible with SONY E/ Fujifilm FX/Micro 4/3/Canon EF-M/Nikon N1 series interchangeable lens mirrorless cameras
- AMAZING LARGE APERTURE: Designed with high quality multi-coated optical glass. Exquisite body features amazing maximum aperture of F0.95, which creates fascinating background blur effect and sharper image quality. No worries about the low-light & night scene, just shoot and enjoy the safe and fast shutter speed.
- EASY TO USE: with the focal length scale and smooth focal ring. After a short term learning, it’s very easy to focus what you want and feel the unique charm of the manual lens, and lets you more concentrate on the image itself.
- WHAT YOU GET – lens, lens front & rear caps,MCUV filter ,star 4/6/8 point filter,metal filter case and microfiber cleaning cloth. NOTE: Camera NOT INCLUDED.
If you are interested in a review, there is one made by Jonathan, who contacted me and let me know about it.
But before we go to the lens, here is
A little over a year ago, I (stupidly) sold all of my Fuji X gear to move to Sony (and then back to Fuji again).
Well, that sounds familiar, for example:
- read here – This Guy left Fujifilm for Sony A7III and then Switched Back to Fujifilm X – Read Why Here
So, what does Jonathan think about the Risespray 35mm f/0.95 MKIII (which has 12 aperture bladed vs 9 on the Mitakon)?
- build quality surprisingly good
- It is all metal and glass
- focus ring is quite smooth with just a very slight hint of play in it
- aperture ring also turns very smoothly and is unfortunately clickless
- Risespray is a bit smaller and lighter than the Mitakon 35mm f/0.95 MK II
- Flare will cause issues, but no more so than the Mitakon
- Image Quality: I’m very satisfied with the results
- I’m not seeing anything bad enough to make me want to send this back
You can read it all and see more samples at jonathanhrovath.
If you want to check out the lens, you can do so at AmazonUS here.