Still leading the CSC-ranking here.
The body only version is selling better… seems that many are right now upgrading from “older” X-cameras to the X-T1.
if you purchase the X-T1 using one of the shoplinks on FR, you’ll support my rumor-work over the last months (and the upcoming one) with no extra costs for you.
_ _ _
I’m just sitting in a bar waiting for the meeting at my day job to begin, and thought to make a good use of my spare time ;-).
So here is a collection of a few more first looks and thoughts about the X-T1 and 56mm and a size comparison between the three weather sealed lenses in the roadmap (18-135, 16-55, 50-140) and the two lenses that will be next one available on the market (56 and 10-24).
(if there is someone out there who incredibly missed to read Rico’s X-T1 first look, click here and enjoy)
– Fuji X-T1 – Seeing – Improved at olafphotoblog here: “In sum, a camera doesn’t have to have every possible feature — quite the opposite. Give me the best viewfinder on the market and the manual controls at my fingertips and let me do what I love to do – see and paint with light. All the rest is just distraction.”
– Karol: “Hi, Fujirumors Live photography from Fujifilm event in Poland in gallery. JPG, fine, profile Vivid and Monochrome. Fujifilm X-T1. Fujinon XF 18-55, Fujinon XC 50-230.” See here (translation).
XF 56mmm[UPDATE: Markus: “I had a brief opportunity to shoot with the 56 as well. Very casual images but maybe some of your readers will appreciate it to“. Check it out here.]
– XF56mm hands on review at fujivsfuji here: “Once last time, given this lens is a preproduction unit, I think it’s more than safe to say we’ll have a superbly sharp portrait lens that delivers exceptional bokeh. I’m looking forward to getting my hands on a finalized copy of it.”
– kammah is in love with the XF56mm here: “I will keep this article short and sweet. For one simple reason, to me, this lens is perfect.
I’ve only had it for a few hours and already, I have fallen in love.”
– Some more photos taken with the XF56mm at neillsoden here.
image courtesy: optyczne
P.S.: black X100S available at top rated ebay reseller samyscamerainc here