LEAKED: First Image of Fujifilm X-S20 (vs X-S10)
Fujifilm X-S20 Rumor Recap
- Announcement May 24
- 26MP X-Trans IV
- NP-W235 Battery
- Fujifilm X-S20 Coming with Smarter Subject Tracking than X-T5, X-H2 and X-H2S (Automatic Subject Detection)
- 6K/30p and 4K/60p
- X-Processor 5
- VLOG printed on mode dial
- First Leaked Image
We can now share with you the first image of the upcoming Fujifilm X-S20.
Now, I’ve received the image in rather low resolution so I have upscaled the hell out of it using Topaz Photo AI. So, in case you see some artifacts and weird printed letters when you zoom in, then you know it’s because Topaz Photo AI enhanced them for us.
I will share with you also the original low res image as well as an image of the Fujifilm X-S10 top plate for comparison.
You can see that:
- there is a Vlog icon printed on the mode dial – as we already told you
- the SP icon on the mode dial is gone
- it looks like the ISO and Q button are now closer together and also more protruding
As for the rest, the camera looks pretty much identical to the Fujifilm X-S10.
The Fujifilm X-S20 will be announced on May 24 and of course FujiRumors will cover the Fujifilm X Summit live and non-stop. So definitely stay tuned on FujiRumors.
Fujifilm Facebook Groups