UDPATE: THE TRUTH: It’s an April’s fool Trick. The guys behind this funny joke told me yesterday that they’d appreciate the support of FujiHumors… and I hate to be the spoilsport ;) .
I share it as I’ve received it via twitter here… the image was shared by Max De Martino, an official Fuji X Photographer over at his website maxdemartino.com. It shows a (pretty blurred) image of what could be the Fujifilm X-PRO2. We can read:
“A friend of mine (we will call him Mr. Ma Ni), from Japan, sent me this stolen picture of the new Fuji X-Pro2. The quality is not good, but it looks to be a working prototype.
Some specifications he say could be true, he received from a man at Fujifilm:
- 4k Video
- Sensor 10% bigger than the previous one, so that you can use the “old” lenses, with a crop factor of 1.2x
- Processor EXR IV
- Dual Sd
- 27 Mpx
- Magnesium and anticorodal alloy
- Hibryd viewfinder (as X100T, but with X-T1 dimensions)
- LCD that twist & tilt
- Radio TTL control of Fuji, Profoto and Nicephoto flash
- Radio (manual) control of Nikon and Canon speedlights, with an optional adapter
- Customizable versions they called “Sakana” with lizard, iguana and shark skin.
- Chanel Limited Edition: shark skin white colored with black details, in a limited edition of 31 pieces, as the first Chanel boutique, in Paris, Rue Cambon 31.