Yesterday FujiRumors broke a few specs of the Fujifilm X-T30, such as the 4K/30 video and the 30 fps with electronic shutter. Now nokishita confirms them, and adds some more specs.
- 26.1 million pixel X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor
- X-Processor 4
- Sensor with a phase difference of 1.16 million pixels covering the entire screen
- Continuous shooting of 8 frames per second is possible at mechanical shutter
- Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting at speeds of up to 30 frames per second with about 16.6 million pixels
- 4K30p video
- EVF with finder magnification 0.62 times (same of X-T20)
- 3.0 type 1.04 million dots touch panel tilt liquid crystal (same of X-T20)
- 16 types of film simulation
- Advanced SR Auto
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 118.4 x 82.8 x 46.8 mm (Fujifilm X-T20 is 118.4mm x 82.8mm x 41.4mm)
- Weight: 383 g (save of X-T20)
- Color: Black / Silver
So, no surprise actually. It’s almost the X-T3 specs in a smaller body.
Fujifilm X-T30 announcement is on February 14, and of course there will be a non-stop live blogging on FujiRumors.
X-T Rumors, News and Community