In honor to the Fujifilm GFX100S, which I own and made me break my “likes” record on Instagram, with the very first GFX100S image I’ve shared, today FujiRumors is going to dedicate to this wonderful camera, whose only issue is that it lacks of X-T alike dials, a roundup.
- Fujifilm GFX100S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Focuscamera
- GF 32-64mmF4 (save $500*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 50mm F3.5 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- GF 45mmF2.8 (save $200*): BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
*mail-in rebate ends August 22. Pay full price and then get a $500/$200 pre-paid Mastercard back after your purchase. Check out this Fuji page to claim back your money
The GFX Community
Down below you’ll also find some L-Plates for GFX100S.
- blog.kasson – GFX 100S DR setting affects raw files
- blog.kasson – Fuji GFX 100S exposure strategy, M and A modes
- ephotozine – Fujifilm GFX100S Review – “Excellent image quality possible with little effort, great dynamic range“
- josephholmes – Looking at the EVF and LCD Features of the Fuji GFX 100S
Camera plate for Markins “FUJIFILM GFX 100S”. Also for L-shaped bracket