Fringer just released another firmware update for their EF-FX Smart adapter. The adapter itself is sadly still out of stock (it sold out within an hour). And remember, they still have the special offer on the Contax 645-GFX smart adapter running.
I remind you that also Steelsring has a Canon EF to Fuji X Smart Adapter available, for the same price of $299. You can get it here at steelsring.
List of smart adapters available or soon to come:
- Techart (Canon EF-GFX)
- Steelsring (Canon EF-Fuji X, Canon EF-GFX, Nikon F-GFX, Nikon F-Fuji X)
- Fringer (Contax 645-GFX, Canon EF-Fuji X)
- Kipon (Canon EF-GFX, Baveyes EF-FX AF 0.7x, Canon EF-Fuji X, Contax 645-GFX)
Full Firmware release notes
Fringer EF-FX smart adapters got firmware update again. The new version (v1.20) mainly address the following issues:
- Bug fixed: After certain period of time, Pro version may stop saving last aperture setting when you turning off your camera and turning it on again.
- Fixed wrong max aperture displayed issue for 70-200 and 100-400 when using 1.4x and 2x teleconverters.
- Fixed image stabilizer not working anymore issue for some Sigma lenses when the OS switch is turned to off and then back to on.
- Added Sigma100-400/5-6.3 OS Contemporary (C017) to the tested and optimized lens list.