The Chinese photography accessories brand MEIKE, famous for battery grips, is going to release a TTL capable flash for Fujifilm cameras (the MK320 F Speedlite) and 2 Battery Grips for X-T1.
High GN: 32
Manual Flash (S1/S2 mode)
Adjustable Tilt & Swivel Head
LCD Lattice screen
LED-Assistive preview focus
Metal hot shoe
Support synchronization of front and rear curtains
I can’t find anything about HSS. Here is a video (not Fuji version) of this flash.
– The MK-XT1 Pro comes with a IR remote with an effective range of 100m.
– Can set delay time (selfie timer?)
– Can set exposure time, time between pictures and number of pics. I guess it mean full intervalometer features.
– Both are weather-sealed, but I am not sure if the NO remote version just does not come with a remote or is simply incompatible.
– 480 RMB ($76) is the SRP (suggested retail price) for the remote version. SRP of NO remote version unknown.