the journey begins on… I tell you, January 28th :-).
image courtesy: Fujifilm middle east
Another long rumor story is going to end soon.
I’ve spread the first rumors (from trusted sources) of a weather sealed X coming in January at the end of October here. Right in time and reason enough for some of you not to buy the just announced X-E2 and wait until January.
Since then my radar was always finely tuned on it and one by one the specs list grow rumor after rumor. Now it grew to the list you can read at the bottom.
Sure, take it with a grain of salt, especially those specs coming only from anonymous and new sources… but I’m convinced: this X-T1 will be something really awesome.
Well, just now the trusted Japanese source told me the date: January 28th! That’s the day where the camera will be unveiled! So take note in your calendar and follow Fujirumors on that day!
Remember, January 28th is also the day where you can choose to support my work here on Fujirumors. If the X-T1 is the camera you’ve waited for and you pre-order it using one of the shoplinks (Amazon, Bhphoto and Adorama & Co) on this blog, Fujirumors will get a small commission on it. It won’t cost you a single penny extra on your camera and at the same time you’ll allow me to keep this site running also in 2014. So, if you enjoy to stop by this blog now and then, consider to support it with no extra costs for you.
Here is the specs list:
- announcement January 28th (trusted source)
- bigger (extra-large) and better (high performance) EVF / (trusted + anonymous sources)
- APS-C X-Trans sensor II (16MP) / (trusted + anonymous sources)
- double SD-card slot / (trusted sources)
- weather sealed body / (trusted sources)
- price range between X-E and X-PRO line / (new and anonymous sources)
- FujicaST-like design / (source who was right in the past, but not yet upgraded to the elite-team of trusted sources)
- faster AF than the X-E2 / (new source)
- additional battery grip / (anonymous source)
- name: X-T1 / (anonymous sources)
P.S.: feel free to spread the word.