I know many of you guys are eagerly awaiting rumors about the X100T successor… so here is what I have for you today. I’ve been informed by a New Source (thanks) that the successor of the Fujifilm X100T will be called Fujifilm X100F.
As I told you in this rumor, the expected release for the X100F is 2017. The successor of the X100T was originally planed for Photokina 2016, but after the Kumamoto earthquake in Japan (which affected heavily the Sensor factory), Fujifilm had to deal with a shortage of X-TransIII sensor. So they decided to first focus on the Fujifilm X-T2 and use all the sensors available for the X-T2. Once everything goes back to normal and there will be enough X-TransIII sensors again, then Fujifilm can also release the X100F (in 2017)
- USA: Up to $350 Instant Rebate – exp. September 17 (cameras) and October 1 (lenses). BHphoto offers 4% reward, whereas Adorama adds up to $100 Gift Card to some lenses. Full Details here
- GERMANY: Up to €300 Cashback – exp. 31 August
- UK: Up to £120 Cashback – exp. 31. August
- FRANCE: Up to €300 Savings – exp. 31 August
- BELGIUM: Up to €300 Savings – exp. 31 August