For all of you owning one (or all two) of the cameras here are the links to the firmware download:
1) X-S1 version 1.01 (Click here to download).
- 1.Face detection function is upgraded to keep tracking face by means of face-tracking AF function. As this function is activated even in movie recording mode, AF on detected face in the movie becomes more effective.
- 2.Blooming (White disk) phenomena, which can be observed in EXR AUTO mode, is reduced.
- 3.Compatibility on Mac OS 10.7
When the camera is connected to Mac PC on Mac OS 10.7, the camera is effectively recognized. Additionally, compatibility on RAW FILE CONVERTER EX with Mac OS 10.7 has been confirmed.
- 4.AF confirmation sound was controlled on “SHUTTER VOLUME” in the SET-UP menu. By this update, this sound is controlled on “OPERATION VOL.” in the SET-UP menu, just similar to another functions.
- 5.The image area with high brightness might be recorded as “black-out” area, just in case of dedicated shooting condition, This unpleasant phenomenon is improved.
- 6.When the flash is used under macro shooting condition, light-reflected area was shown in greenish. This unpleasant phenomenon is improved.
2) X100 version 1.20 (Click here to download).
The firmware update Ver.1.20 incorporates the following issues.
After updating into this version of the firmware, some new functions will be added and further improvements will be observed. Those are shown as “Improved items” below.